[lazarus] On my way to compile lazarus

Didier Gasser-Morlay didierg at visualgroup.com
Fri Jul 23 03:59:50 EDT 1999

Been there, done that ... still complains about entry 14 in PPU file.

Something drives me REALLY nuts (apart from the fact that if I can't
compile, I can't help  'cause staring at source files, however nicely
written is far from exciting :-)) is that it seems that when I try to
build classes.pp, it insists on rebuilding rtl/linux/sysutils.pp

I tried to 'touch' both the compiler and the units in rtl so that they
were older than any other source I wanted to make but to no avail.

I also notice that PPUDUMP complains about the same PPU 14 entry.

I guess I'll have to wait for the next stable version of the compiler
(there are talks about a soon to come 0.99.12b or maybe 1.0)

I wish there was an installer as easy to use as the one available for
Windows.

Didier