[lazarus] Component page revisited.

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Fri Jul 23 08:29:24 EDT 1999

On 7/23/99, at 5:59 AM, Michael A. Hess wrote:

>Most are but if it is a crawler after email addresses for SPAM I'm not
>sure if they would honor this file since the activity they are
>performing isn't very honorable in the first place.

Would it be better to use a link to a home page, rather than a mailto?  That way, if you are concerned about the crawler it is likely you have done something about it in your page already.

Also, wouldn't the crawler have already sucked up all of our email addresses from the mailing list archive page?

Jeff.