[lazarus] Component page revisited.

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Fri Jul 23 09:32:21 EDT 1999

On 7/23/99, at 9:00 AM, Michael A. Hess wrote:

>On another note. Would it be possible for you to turn of the Reply To:
>in your mailer? When you force the Reply To: field it overrides the
>mailing lists setting of this field so when any of us try to reply to
>your mailing list posts it tries to send it directly to you and not to
>the list.

I just changed this on my work machine.  I will try to remember tonight to do it for my home machine.

As to the email thing, I'll compile a list and then email everyone on it.  Reply back with whether you want your name linked as a mail-to, a URL or not at all.  This way, everyone should be happy.  It may be tomorrow evening before I can get to it.  I have an all day Cribbage tournament tomorrow (before you make any old man comments, I'm only 32!)

Jeff.