[lazarus] Pascal Simple IDE for Linux

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sat Jul 24 03:39:35 EDT 1999

Hey everyone developing in Linux. I found a decent IDE that has a Pascal plugin
module for syntax highlighting.  It is setup to compile using FPC and all.  It
is pretty decent to use for developing Lazarus in Linux.  Basically, this one
can be used in place of the Simple IDE we were previously building.  It has
Find/Replace and some other helpful options.  If you are working on Lazarus in
Linux under XWindows, I would suggest checking this one out. Much easier than vi
and the command line :-)

Moonshine
http://www.rednecksoft.com/

BTW, I think this one also needs either KDE or the QT libraries.

Curtis

On 23-Jul-99 Cliff Baeseman wrote:
> I created a directory called lcl under lazarus. We will put all of the
> component code in there as I break them out into unit.pp and unitimp.inc
> files....
>
> I did not know what else to call it lcl seemed cool to me. I did not wish to
> call them fcl to avoid any confusion between class libraries.
>
> Cliff

Curtis White
Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com>
http://www.teleport.com/~osiriz/