[lazarus] A Little Cleanup

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Jul 25 18:28:14 EDT 1999

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> I think you should have a look at
>   http://www.w3.org/XML

Been there. Done that.   :-)

Already bookmarked the link.

Went out this weekend and bought myself a real good book on XML so I can
understand the stuff inside and out.  :-)

> and also the DOM (Document Object Model) can be found there.

Been there done that.  :-)

I have to study this one some more. Can't find any books that really
relate to it. Not surprising.  :-)

We also talked about building a resource compiler for the LFM (which is
an XML file ). This is something I haven't dealt with before. Do you
have any good leads for me to look at with regards to doing this?