[lazarus] OT: Delphi 4 ISAPI Web application

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jul 26 13:02:22 EDT 1999

Well, whatr are you exactly trying to do?  A brief description will do.  I can probably give you info on it but I'm not sure where to look for some, unless you can loook into my brain..  :-)
 You can't, can you?

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/26 11:51 AM >>>
Hi sorry for the off topic.

Has anyone seen a demo or anything as to how to develop one of these types
of applications. I wish to turn some of our developers loose on some web
development but cannot find a hello world demo aor anything like that.

Delphi 4 Client / Server

Cliff

- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."