[lazarus] missing file

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jul 27 09:43:19 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> This "missing file" problem really sucks and if it's not committed
> soon, will cause me to be forced to do real work today instead of
> this.

This was a file that was created from the diff stuff for the timer
component. Cliff should have commited it last night when he added the
timer stuff. I'm trying to telnet into my office machine to get the diff
file now. I'll email it to you shane and you can get the source for this
file from that and commit it.