[lazarus] Can't cycle new compiler

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Jul 28 20:54:02 EDT 1999

Curtis White wrote:

> But I will be more careful about trying to help from now on.

My apologies Curtis. Please don't let my momentary frustration deter you
from trying to lend a hand. If I seemed curt (well I guess I was, sorry)
it was my frustration of spending 2 days tring to get one simple thing
working.

I should have been more diplomatic about it, Stefan sure was. Again 20
lashes with a wet noodle for me, not you.  :-)

> I just did this one and a half hours ago and it worked fine for me.

As Peter said that is REAL strange since it was a bug in the RTL which
meant it just wouldn't work. Not real sure how you made a successful
build.