[lazarus] TEdit Resize problems

Pascal Dutilleul pduti at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 02:40:03 EDT 1999

> Another thing which may be related: When I open the
> editor and resize the
> window, the form will only be resized if I move the
> window around a
> little. Seems as if the editor form waits for some
> kind of repaint event
> from the X server.

I've also played around with the editor. (in fact the only thing I see
is a window with a white rectangle in, I don't know if this is normal
?)

When resizing, it's just like the rectangle resizes to the previous
position.  If you resize first to a small square, and then to a bigger
square, the rectangle now takes the size of the first square.  If you
resize now to a bigger size, you'll see that the rectangle has resized
to the square.

Could it be that the resizing logic takes place before the coordinates
of the window are updated ?

Pascal