[lazarus] Zip file

Michael Wood wood at kingsley.co.za
Thu Jul 29 03:04:55 EDT 1999

Try putting the hostname in your c:\windows\hosts file (or
c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts for NT)

Note: This is NOT the hosts.sam file.  The name is "hosts" without any
extension.  The hosts.sam file is a sample hosts file.

The format is:
<ip address> <hostname>

e.g.
134.58.81.164    tflily.fys.kuleuven.ac.be