[lazarus] CVS Updated

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jul 30 16:29:44 EDT 1999

I have updated CVS...(does anyone actually read the text at the bottom of the files to see what chagned?)

I converted the ConverttogdkColor function to a function called TColortoTgdkColor.
Also, I changed it to actually calculate the colors based on the red/green/blue values.

You'll notice I added TCustomForm again.  Please keep it there.  In the create I set a COLOR property.  This effects the background color of the form itself so you can set each form a different background color (just like Delphi).  I like clTeal and clSand.

The OPENFILEDIALOG doesn't work today.  Not sure what has changed.  When you select FILE - OPEN it hangs and you have to CTRL-C.  I don't remember who was working on this, but PLEASE fix it.

Make sure BEFORE submitting changes you test everything well.  I know it's tough because LAZARUS doesn't really DO much, but please try.

Shane