[lazarus] Glade and Lazarus

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Tue Jun 1 17:29:56 EDT 1999

I have been trying to parse the XML from glade to output Lazarus VCL code.
Parsing the XML is a real bear to do. I am thinking of changing my approach.
I will download the Glade Code tonight and See If maybe I can just hack the
output to pascal. They must have some sort of XML parser built into it.
Maybe I can convert their stuff to pascal equivelent. I would much rather
not hack the source everytime they build a new version of glade.

Cliff

- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."