[lazarus] Glade and Lazarus

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Tue Jun 1 23:42:09 EDT 1999

Hey Cliff, here is something interesting I found. It is a module for Glade
that allows Glade to output C++ code. It might not be too hard to modify
the source code to this to output Pascal instead of C++.  Just an idea.

glade--
http://home.wtal.de/petig/Gtk/index.html

There is also this library that does some interesting stuff. It allows a
program to load its user interface from an XML description at runtime.

libglade
http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/05/27/927807646.html

Curtis