[lazarus] Close and Close all is working very slick.

Peter Vreman pfvreman at wins.uva.nl
Wed Jun 2 12:59:30 EDT 1999

At 08:15 2-6-99 , you wrote:
>Yes search to replace would be very cool. Scan.pp is a lexical scanner it
>could be used for such a thing.
>
>I would also like to see a function and procedure combobox selector so that
>when you grab a function or procedure the
>cursor would jump to that source location.
>
>For the moment I am going to work on this Glade Thing. If I can get it even
>sort of working we can claim the
>First True RAD IDE on linux.  BTW  I used your script to compile it also
>works very well...
>
>Ok, go ahead and fix the color source highlighter. Should just have to move
>the pos back one char pretty simple stuff. I suppose at some point the keword
>list for the source colorizer should be loaded from a file?.

Just a small hint, the tokens are avaibable in tokens.pas in sorted order.
So you can create a index first. See the scanner.pas of the compiler. The
compiler uses 2 layers. First the length and then the first char.

Another thing will be nice to have the {$ } highlighted different from
comments. Something i really miss in tp7 ide.