[lazarus] Editor.pp Line 337

Payne Thomas E CNIN payne_t at crane.navy.mil
Wed Jun 2 17:31:07 EDT 1999

Shane,
Here we go again.  It works for me...  I comment out 337, it works.  I
comment out 339,340, it works.  Is it fixed for you?

With the {H+} inserted, it does behave different.  Before {H+}, a blank
window appears when FILE OPEN is selected before a file is chosen.  When a
file is chosen, the colorized version of the file is displayed in this
window.  With {H+}, no blank window, no display of the file chosen.  Sound
familiar?

Tom