[lazarus] Asserts and other stuff

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jun 24 15:48:07 EDT 1999

John Margaglione wrote:

> Anyway, is there a list of what components are being wrapped, which
> are being worked on by who, etc?
> Maybe we could have a project progress page with a list of todo's and
> responsible parties.

There is only a few of use doing any work on the Lazarus code. I think
what has happened is that for a variety of reasons we have all hit a
snag due to other work that has kept us from doing much the last several
weeks. I myself hope to untangle a little time starting next week to get
back into it. More so now that v12 is officially released.

As for myself when I get into it I will be working more on the messaging
between GTK and FPC. I am trying to separate as much of the FCL from the
API that is being used so that it will be easier to use the FCL with say
with Gnome, QT, xWindows, etc.

I'm all for the list of what to do and who's doing it.

So you can be put me down as working on the FCL-GTK interface.