[lazarus]

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sun Jun 27 18:28:45 EDT 1999

Yep I think we are barking up the same tree....

I say we program directly against XLib instead of GTK and QT. This will
allow us ultimate control over component rendering and event handling. We
can place in the win32 primatives at the same time. I have both a windows
and linux machine in which to test the code....

Much Much more work but alot cleaner and flexible solution...

It would probably be alot less work in the long run.

Cliff