[lazarus] Hey, you can't build a house without cement (was : db components)

Markus Goetz guruz at gmx.de
Mon Jun 28 14:25:22 EDT 1999

Am Mon, 28 Jun 1999 schrieb Rick Dawson:
>Has anyone started on db components yet? I have yet to get a working copy
>of the project yet so that I can really find out, so I thought I would ask.

OK, it seems that lazarus really has the potencial to be a great Delphi Clone,
but as long as my lazarus doesn't work this means nothing :-(

What about first making a basic version run for everyone and then making the
other stuff ?

Markus

PS : Qt is good, but since we only need Linux (Unix) GTK would be better.

--
My Name             : Markus Goetz (aka guruz)
My Mail Adress      : guruz at gmx.de
My ICQ UIN          : 23244271#
My place on the web : http://guruz.tsx.org
My favourite OS     : Linux