[lazarus] db components

d0hb0y d0hb0y at lynq.com
Mon Jun 28 19:29:04 EDT 1999

Rick,

I would like to discuss Database interactions further if you decide to
pursue this project.  My job is primarily database application development
as well, although since I work in Visual Basic I may have some interesting
ideas to throw into the mix as well.

I would love to see myths like bound controls implemented correctly in my
lifetime -- and M$ after 7 years of promising Bound Controls has failed to
grasp how to do them correctly in a wan environment. Anyway I do not want
to shoot this list server off onto a tangent, we could probably fill a
whole other list server with database ideas.  In fact, if anyone is
interested in brainstorming some database interface ideas in lazarus, I'd
be willing to set up a listserver here for that purpose.

== Ron