[lazarus] db components

Lothian, Nicholas (ETSA) Lothian.Nicholas at etsa.com.au
Mon Jun 28 20:54:05 EDT 1999

(Ron, I tried to send this direct to you, but it bounced...)

I, too would be very interested in this discussion. I realize we are
probably getting a bit ahead of ourselves - discussing DBControls when
the normal ones aren't all working, but I think it would be a fruitful
discussion to have.

I've worked for nearly two years in a Delphi/Oracle environment, and I
believe that the speed of development of client side database
application is the greatest strength of Delphi, and one I would like to
see Lazarus duplicate (or surpass). I can only offer a few hours a week
on programming at the moment, but I am willing to have a go.

Anyway, if you do decide to set up a list for DB/Laz discussion, please
add me or forward me joining information.

Thanks.

Nick Lothain
Lothian.Nicholas at etsa.com.au