[lazarus] lazarus compile problems

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Tue May 4 20:16:41 EDT 1999

When did you send this for some reason I just am seeing it now?

To compile it this is what I have done in the past.  I compiled gtk and
placed the object  and ppu files in my linuxunit directory, myself and
shane had to set a path in the ppc386.config to point to the X11R6
directory "maybe this is what you need so that the linker can find it?"

Shane is running Mandrake and I am running Red Hat 5.2 just for info. We
are both running KDE 1.1 desktops.  We plan on switching to GTK 1.2 once
we have the IDE up and running.

Cliff