[lazarus] TProject Object

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 5 02:09:48 EDT 1999

Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> I am still not able to use TIni,  "out of memory error still exists".
> I am just using the Linux unit directly for now ;)

Cliff can you send me the code that you are trying to use TIniFile with?
Michael C. has managed to create a test program that can recreate a
nasty bug buried somewhere in the ansistring code. He is trying to feret
it out. I just want to see your code using TIniFile to determine if it
is something more we can use to find the bug.

Talk at you later,