[lazarus] lazarus compile problems

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 5 20:43:21 EDT 1999

Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> Everyone,
>
>    I have had enough of this 1.0 causing problems.  I am willing to
> conduct a all out assault on the 1.2 header conversion.

Hey, I'm all for that. Didn't bring this up to cause such problems but
maybe it is for the best anyway.   :-)

Don't forget that Mike Zambeck was working on doing the gtk 1.2
modifications.

http://home.pacbell.net/msodata/fpcgtk/fpcgtk.html

We should check with him and see what he has done or where he is at in
the process and jump in with him.

HEY MIKE Z. Are you listening? What's the status?

> Is the headers in a CVS some place I will convert as many as I can
> until they are done.  Shane and myself need alot of the 1.2 features.

Check Mikes page. (above)

> Anyone else wish to help in the conversion of the units.  We can just
> divide them up and have at it...

Yeah I can pull together a few hours to work on this one. If several of
us work on it it should take long.  :-)