[lazarus] Request !

Mike Z. mike at msodata.com
Thu May 6 11:46:26 EDT 1999

Cliff:

Thanks for sending those files over.  It looks like you didn't use the
conditional 1.2 compile statements in those files.  Could you please resend
when you've added them?  I'll make them available on the web page when
they're in their "final" state.

I haven't really made any tangible progress myself but I've been immersing
myself (as much as my other obligations permit) in learning what's going
on.  I should be able to make at least a modest contribution before it's over!

You might want to check the web page to make sure you're not duplicating
work already done.  I'll update the page within 24 hours of receiving
finished units.

Mike Z.