[lazarus] Request !

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu May 6 13:15:59 EDT 1999

Peter Vreman wrote:

> Please sent all current efforts to me, i've also started the
> conversion and will finish the port to 1.2

OK we have gone from we really need to do it to to many people doing it.
Who is going to be the central handler of this? Exactly what have you
converted Peter so that we don't redo completed work? Should we continue
to send things to Mike Z. and let the two of you work together to
finalize the package? Maybe we can send them to you but everyone keep
Mike Z. informed of what is done so he can keep the score board.

In other words how should we organize this?