[lazarus] my work

Sergio Kessler sak at perio.unlp.edu.ar
Fri May 7 01:31:19 EDT 1999

Well, here are my units updated to gtk 1.2 (to mike or peter)

gtkdialog.pp
gtkfilesel.pp
gtkprogress.pp     -> need to workaround the stored in one bit
gtkprogressbar.pp  -> need to workaround the stored in one bit

comments ?

Notes:

1.- I'm using GtkType, not guint directly.

2.- I'm not using IFDEF GTK_1_2 ...

Someone can give me a good reason to complicate the code to
support a obsolete version of the library ?

Sometimes it could be easy to do this (gtkdialog), but in
others cases it's a pain in the ass, for example gtkprogressbar
is _absolutely_ new, it has nothing to do with the old bar and
do not make sense to do this, IMO.

Is someone is so obtuse that insist to use gtk 1.0.x I think
it will be better to make a directory ./gtk/1.0 in the CVS and
put there the actual (old) files.

I'm a lover of the KISS principle (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Sergio

PS: I will do gtkradio* tomorow, now is 2:30 AM, time to go
to bed.
--
  |    Sergio A. Kessler  http://perio.unlp.edu.ar/~sergio
-O_O-  Keep working at it... you will either succeed, or become an
expert.