Compiling Lazarus

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat May 8 00:13:58 EDT 1999

I am working a major revamping of some of the lazarus code right now.

Hey got a question for you ? Do you have a copy of the sybil classes?  I
need to see exactly how TApplication is put together...

It has been a little while since I really looked at the Delphi
implementation.

How does a normal  delphi app go about firing up? I think the project unit
creates TApplication and passes the forms to be created to it and then
calls run or something... In lazarus I wish to load the forms to a list in
TAppplicaiton but how do I actually implement this "cleanly".

Delphi must also create the pointers somehow to the internal var
FormName..?

in app.run I will start the gtk engine and load the forms then pass control
to GTK main

in app.halt I will just free the forms and give the kill signal to gtk...

BTW can you pass me your make file and I will include it in the next
upload..

Thanx
    Cliff