[lazarus] New Code on Web Site for gtk+1.2.1

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Tue May 11 15:32:57 EDT 1999

The compiler build on my web site was built by Tom from CVS source
yesterday...

Everything worked except the GTK or's which I just changed a little code in
lazarus to account for it..
It was not a real fix but at least it will compile and run..

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vreman [mailto:pfv at cooldown.demon.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 2:13 PM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] New Code on Web Site for gtk+1.2.1

> When was this added?  It wasn't working from the copy I got from Cliff.
Did you just add this?
Last night around 2 am CEST :)

Don't you use CVS to update your compiler? Then you know that you've
really the latest version. Because if i add something at 1:15 am then it
will be available not be avail that day in the sources and thus 2 days
later in the (go32v2,win32) snapshots of the compiler!

Peter
> Shane

> > I have changed the definition for TGTKAttachOptions back to the old
> > style becasue I couldn't get it to work as the new one.  I believe the
> > new one should be set up as a SET.
> >
> > It's defined in gtkenums.pp
> I've added support in the compiler for doing:
>
> constant-enum or constant-enum
>
> Using sets is not possible, becuase sets are always 4 or 32 bytes.
>
> Peter

> > Everyone the stuff on the things needed page on my site are all for gtk
1.2
> > bindings.
> >

> > Download the compiler and replace yours with the binaries provided.
> >
> > Download the FCL from my site and install and compile.
> >
> > Recompile the new GTK+ headers from the site also.
> >
> > Finally compile the new lazarus source on the source page.
> >
> > This is all stuff from the CVS that has been packaged for use.....
> >

> > I have compiled using gtk+1.2.1 so it does work, lazarus has a few small
> > problems but I will
> > work thru these tonight...
> >
> > Cliff
> >

> > Peter Vreman wrote:

> > > You should use the latest CVS sources or wait until tomorrow 2:00 AM
CEST,