[lazarus] New Code on Web Site for gtk+1.2.1

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue May 11 16:17:06 EDT 1999

I do not update through CVS either.  I have enough trouble conifugring my Linux the way it is.  I don't want to worry about compiling the compiler right now.  Once I get used to linux more, then I'll do that.  I'm more concerned with writing my code at the moment.

Shane

Peter Vreman wrote:

> Don't you use CVS to update your compiler?

Speaking for myself, no I don't. I don't know about Cliff or Shane but I
have enough to do keeping up with my code without worry about
recompiling the compiler. I usually use the Linux snapshots which
usually were available every day or everyother day. Unfortunately a new
one hasn't been available now for almost a week.

> Then you know that you've really the latest version. Because if i add
> something at 1:15 am then it will be available not be avail that day
> in the sources and thus 2 days later in the (go32v2,win32) snapshots
> of the compiler!

If I have to do it this way I will but I prefer not to.  :-\