[lazarus] missing include files with make

Nicolas Aragon nico at clubdelphi.com
Wed May 12 17:00:45 EDT 1999

Hello,

>While trying to make fcl or gtk the process aborts with ' Can't open
>include file systemh.inc '.  I've seen this mentioned by a few others -
>what's the solution/workaround?

I've got this error after building a new compiler version. In my case
(I don't know if yours is the same) I was using 0.99.10 binary and
0.99.11 libraries. Check the version with ppc386 -i
If that's the problem, you can go to (probably) /usr/bin, rename the
old symlink and create a new one pointing to 0.99.11 executable.

Hope it helps.

I've written a complete checklist of fpc installation from cvs, based
on instructions from Peter and Florian. But I'm still HTML'izing it. I
hope to upload it to my pages next weekend.

greetings

  Nico

http://www.clubdelphi.com/nico/