[lazarus] Problem linking

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed May 12 18:09:35 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> So is it the thought that the problem is in gtk (C version) not the
> gtk (.pp) version?

Ohh I wouldn't say that.

> In other words, I should go to www.gtk.org and download gtk+-1.2.1 and
> glib-1.2.1 and reinstall them?

I don't think you have to do that.

I was just telling you my situation so that you would know that it can
and does work. The first time I tried it by just trying to update my gtk
files from CVS it didn't work. I had to erase my /fpc/gtk directory and
to a complete checkout from CVS. Then it worked. So what I am saying is
get the new snapshot (which you did already) and do a completely new
checkout of gtk and try it again.

As I said it worked for me.