[lazarus] Cliff how should I do this

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu May 13 16:08:33 EDT 1999

Michael H we need to get CVS up to date with Shane's Latest.

I am calling what Shane has the official version.  If we can we need to get
his latest into the CVS.

I really cannot wait to get home and start working it again. My system is
now stable after upgrading to RH 6.0 and the gnome stuff.

BTW I sure like the gnome text editors better than using KDevelop. I can
open every file if I wish to.

If you are going to work Tapplication I will work on the compiler options
form this evening. We may have to do a little work to get the component tree
stable again after the 1.2 conversion. I will have to work with AddControl
this evening a little before starting...

Cliff

Cliff