[lazarus] We have a SERIOUS version problem here

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu May 13 17:41:46 EDT 1999

Greetings,

Hey guys, Cliff and Shane. We have a really, really, really big version
problem here. I download the lazarus.zip file from Cliff's web site
yesterday and Shanes just a few minutes ago. The difference between the
application.pp files is huge.

In Shanes version the TApplication class has these methods

constructor Create;
procedure LoadMain;

The version at Cliffs site has

constructor Create;
procedure Run;
procedure Halt;
procedure CreateForm(ClassName : String);
FormList : TList;

As you can see the are very, very different. Which one are we going with
here? Shane this might be why you are having problems linking and I am
not. I am using the files from Cliffs site which are completely
different than yours.

What do we do here guys?????