[lazarus] HELP ! I'm a DOS user :)

Peter Vreman pfv at cooldown.demon.nl
Thu May 13 18:10:07 EDT 1999

> I think there is a way to overide this in the spec file I will look that up
> tonight.
>
> Peter do you have the spec file for the compiler rpm build. ? Not worried
> about it at the moment but could come in handy for the future...

> Cliff

Name: fpc
Version: 0.99.10
Release: 1
ExclusiveArch: i386
Copyright: GPL
Group: Development/Languages
Source: fpc-0.99.10-src.tar.gz

%description
The Free Pascal Compiler is a Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Delphi II compatible
32bit Pascal Compiler. It comes with fully TP 7.0 compatible run-time library.
Some extensions are added to the language, like function overloading. Shared
and static libraries can be linked and created. Linking with C libraries is
easy, so interfaces can be written fast.

%define package fpc-%{PACKAGE_VERSION}
%define bindir /usr/bin
%define libdir /usr/lib/fpc
%define vlibdir %{libdir}/%{PACKAGE_VERSION}
%define unitdir %{vlibdir}/linuxunits

%prep
%setup -c

%build
make -C compiler cycle RELEASE=1
make -C rtl/utils all RELEASE=1

%install
make -C compiler install BININSTALLDIR=%{bindir} LIBINSTALLDIR=%{vlibdir}
make -C rtl/linux install UNITINSTALLDIR=%{unitdir}
make -C rtl/linux libinstall UNITINSTALLDIR=%{unitdir} PPUMOVE=../utils/ppumove
make -C rtl/utils install BININSTALLDIR=%{bindir} UNITINSTALLDIR=%{unitdir}

%clean
make -C compiler clean
make -C rtl/utils clean
make -C rtl/linux libsclean

%post
%{vlibdir}/samplecfg %{vlibdir} `dirname \`find /usr/lib/gcc-lib/ -name libgcc.a -print | grep -v egcs \``
ldconfig

%files
%{bindir}/ppc386
%{bindir}/ppudump