[lazarus] HELP ! I'm a DOS user :)

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Fri May 14 06:30:41 EDT 1999

I'm not sure what your problem is.  Any standard (even very basic)
install of ANY RH system should include /bin/sh, either as a sym link to
bash or some other shell, or a real sh, depending on what you select to
install.

The only time I have ever seen this sort of thing is when a package is
installed by hand so that RPM does not know about it (this message is
telling you that the /bin/sh file/link was not installed by RPM, not
that is not there).  It could be a glitch in RPM as well.  You should be
able to override this by doing "rpm -i -nodep fpc-0_99_10-1_i386.rpm"

Cheers
Michael Anthon