[lazarus] Self problem.

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri May 14 09:39:04 EDT 1999

You can get the latest code from CVS or from http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/lazarus/lazarus.zip

It may not be the latest, but it has the bug in it.
If you look at editor.pp and look at the openfile procedure you will see what I am doing to try to get around the problem.  Try using SELF in place of the fmeditor (local variable) and see how it goes.  It appears SELF isn't getting assigned.

Shane

>>> Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> 05/14 4:52 AM >>>
Hello,

I've seen the many messages on the list about the SELF problem.
Since Objpas is more or less my domain, I'll take a look at it.
However, In order to track the problem I need some minimal code that
shows the problem. I haven't been able to produce code that shows
the bug.

So if someone can send me code that shows this problem, I will
look into it as soon as I get the code.

Michael. (V, that is :) )