[lazarus] Self problem.

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Fri May 14 10:05:14 EDT 1999

I have also been seeing things like self being assigned but it is not of the
same type?

I was looking at the rtl stuff last night and seen the commented out line
pointing vmtSelf to some register address or memory table.

I do not know if that is the problem because I do not have a good
understanding of what the compiler output is and how the objpas  was
implemented.

I tried to do a cast of type teditor from a list last night and was getting
access violations.

  TEditor(UList[0]).Show;  TEditor is of type TForm;

Cliff