[lazarus] Objpas and Self problem

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri May 14 10:52:21 EDT 1999

hello,

It seems to me that the objpas and self problem are related.
I removed the objpas everywhere. Instead it should say everywhere

{$mode delphi}

and the objpas should be REMOVED from the uses clause.
(I didn't add the {$Mode delphi}, instead I used
'make OPT=-S2')

Note that this is true in general: objpas must be loaded
implicitly by the -S2 or -Sd switch (the {$mode delphi}).

it should NEVER be loaded explicitly. This used to be different,
but now this is strictly against the rules.

I cannot test the self problem because the app doesn't link on my NT.
Once I get to a linux box, I may be able to test.

So, once more: do a
  cvs update
before committing anything !!

Michael.