[lazarus] Objpas and Self problem

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri May 14 12:17:05 EDT 1999

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Please do this ASAP. for me it is evening :)

I was ready too and then I went through and changed all of my

{$mode objfpc}

{$mode delphi}

Now it doesn't compile. It pops up with all sorts of errors. Some
related to mismatched types when dealing with strings and some when
dealing with pointers of strings such as @Value+1.

What do you think should I just put it back to

{$mode objfpc}

> > I made a WHOLE lot of changes last night and this morning but I'll
> > update and check out your stuff before committing.
>
> CVS should merge the changes seamlessly. In theory :-)

I only had to hand edit a few of the changes against what I had already
done.