[lazarus] lazarus works under win95

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri May 14 16:30:45 EDT 1999

I have no way of looking at it now either. I will pull the current source at home and compile it.  If I can't open files, I will make it able.

Also, hopefully I can look at the self issue again so I can SAVE files.  That is a BIG hangup.  Maybe I should get it installed on my NT....hmmm........that'd be slick.........

Shane

>>> "Mike Z." <mike at msodata.com> 05/14 1:50 PM >>>
Hello:

Thought you might be interested to know that lazarus (with current cvs
source, and S2 switch) compiles and runs under win95.

A lot of stuff doesn't work, for example, File|Open displays the dialog but
you cannot select a file and open it.  Are you able to open files under
linux or is this the state of the code or the workings of the gtk dll's?

mz.