[lazarus] New stuff commited

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri May 14 16:52:11 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> You forgot to commit (add) GUIAPI.  HAve to do that otherwise no one
> will be able to compile....
>
> Please inform us when complete......I think you do a cvs add GUIAPI.PP

Right you are. I remembered to remove application.pp but forgot to add
guiapi.pp. Sorry.

It's done.

By the way Shane I discovered some of why it is stopping during load. It
has to do with your using fmEditor instead of Self. In TEditor.OpenFile
you attempt to call a TMemo.Create(fmEditor) but you declared a local
variable called fmEditor and never initialized. When I use Self it works
and goes on a little farther, the windows stays open but TMemo seems to
crap out somehow and never loads the actual content or at least never
puts it in the windows.