[lazarus] Text.inc failure while doing make cyce on the compiler

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Fri May 14 23:09:13 EDT 1999

Everyone I am having this problem with the source I just checked out.

I am using sergio's document to build everything but I ran into a snag.

we also need to add to the document to copy makefile.fpc to the /opt/fpc
directory from base.......

I am throwing this error?
Text.inc 100,1 Fatal Reading ppu file

The compiler