[lazarus] Michael H Great Work!

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat May 15 00:28:46 EDT 1999

I have pulled the latest software (I finally got CVS working at home) AND I
got the 1.2.1 units working at home so I compiled Lazarus.   I had to change
it a bit and I've noticed that it's doing some funky things now when you try
to open files.

Please, no one change editor.pp or stdcontrols.pp  I am going to make some
changes and I don't want to effect anyone else.

Shane