[lazarus] Has message handler stuff been implemented yet???

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun May 16 10:30:32 EDT 1999

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> > Hey Michael V. what is the status of this? You said you would
> > indicate when it has been committed and working.
>
> It has been there for more than a week now. You should be able to use
> it. (I honestly thought I notified the list about it)

Maybe you did and I missed it. I tried to use it before I sent the email
asking you this and it doesn't seem to work.

I have added a procedure to a class such as

procedure something; message '{thesignal}';

where each of the above items are specific names.

When I compile I get

Panic: Internal comipler error 9999, exiting.

This occurs on the line in the class definition.

Does it work and I am just doing something wrong?