[lazarus] Where to find compile.pp

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sun May 16 16:20:20 EDT 1999

I do not think I am going to waste that much time on it for now....

I have the ide actually compiling the lazarus source now...

Now that is cause for a smile....

I have it sort of hard wired in there right now. I am now going after
opening a .csp project file.  I am just working on the bare minimum to get
this thing up and running.

Cliff