[lazarus] Has message handler stuff been implemented yet???

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun May 16 16:32:14 EDT 1999

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> the following should compile:

OK. I'll test it and let you know what I get.

<snip>
> begin
>   MyObject:=TMyObject.Create;
>   MyObject.A:=1;
>   // MyProc:=@MyObject.DoClick;
>   // MyProc(2,MyObject);
>   MyObject.Free;
> end.
>
> The two commented out lines don't compile yet, I'll have to ask
> Florian about them. But the above compiles with todays compiler, and
> with last weeks too.
>
> I'll let you know when the two lines can be uncommented :-)

I see I should have read this email before writing my last email. This
is the very problem I am having. I would REALLY like to see this issue
fixed.

Let me know as soon as you find something out. I could use this feature
in a big way.  :-\

Talk at you later,