[lazarus] 10998 bug has been killed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon May 17 12:55:17 EDT 1999

I will be updating CVS soon with a version that can open almost all .pp files and color them.  Currently I am still having the "self" problem where SELF isn't assigned and therefore I have to generically assign a local variable to "self" which is stored in the unitlist.objects property.

I need someone to look at the following:  Determine a way to resize the child widget when the parent resizes.  For example, open a file using file-open and rtesize the form.  The memo stays the same size.  We need to send a RESIZE message to it and then check it's alignment or something and resize it accordingly.

I assume we'll want to have a TList or something of all child widgets, then send this mesdsage to each of them.....

Thoughts?

Shane

>>> Peter Vreman <pfv at cooldown.demon.nl> 05/14 11:37 AM >>>
Nothing more to say here ;)