[lazarus] execute integer ?

Sergio A. Kessler sak at perio.unlp.edu.ar
Mon May 17 19:48:44 EDT 1999

"Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> el día Mon, 17 May 1999
18:05:10 -0500, escribió:

>I used your instructions last night and was able to do a make cycle.
>
>In the instructions you say to rename ppc386 to ppc386.release is this
>correct.

yep

>Is ppc386.release my new compiler then or is it the old one?

the old one (0.99.10) the last release version.
The last command is
cp compiler/ppc386 .
wich put the newly compiled compiler in /opt/fpc
what you have now is a snapshot.

I've been told that I must use a release version (not a snapshot)
to do make cycle.

about the execute property I will wait Shane's reply.

Sergio
(close to send ht 0.6)