[lazarus] execute integer ?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon May 17 22:07:37 EDT 1999

Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> If you need good code you have to turn to delphi because vb is just
> one big hack...

Tell me about it. When I was in the interview the guy ask me what I
liked best about VB. I had to look at him and say, "To tell you the
truth I DON'T like VB." I said, "If I have to do RAD give me Delphi it
is much better." Sort of changed the tone of the interview. However,
when it was all over he THANKED ME for the interview. He said that he
had learned alot about things like Delphi which he didn't know before.