[lazarus] Segfault opening editor

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue May 18 14:03:02 EDT 1999

Now that I have downloaded the newest FPC from CVS I am also getting the error when opening a file.  I will fix it and update CVS.  Not sure if it's such a good idea to update our FPC constantly until we have some working version of lazarus unless there is a fix that is really needed.

Shane

>>> Michael Anthon <mca at tams.com.au> 05/18 9:58 AM >>>
It WAS buttons.pp I was trying to open....

Michael A